Good Corporate Governance:KeNHA will embrace and practice good corporate governance. In this regard, we shall ensure that all our processes and procedures are marked by efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and integrity. KeNHA will strive to build and maintain the trust of the public and stakeholders.
Professionalism: KeNHA will in all its actions and interactions maintain ethical behavior, professional etiquette, honesty and timeliness
Teamwork and Partnership: KeNHA shall foster a teamwork environment characterized by interdepartmental consultations, good working relations with other Government institutions, private sector, non-Government organizations and international bodies
Equality and Fairness: KeNHA will ensure fairness, equality and equity in employment and service delivery.
Innovativeness: Innovativeness and creativity shall be the hallmark of KeNHA activities as we initiate and adapt to change.
Environmental Stewardship:KeNHA will develop, manage, rehabilitate and maintain national trunk roads taking into consideration environmental safeguards.
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Enhancement of institutional framework and internal capacity
- Enhancement of road network capacity and quality
- Security and protection of national trunk road reserves and assets
- Environmental sustainability and promotion of social interests
- Promotion of the use of local resources in road construction and maintenance
- Improvement in road safety and security
- Mainstreaming cross-cutting issues.