Customer Service Charter
- Our Commitments
- Comply with the Approved Annual Road Work Programme
- Design, construction and maintenance of national trunk roads to a motorable condition.
- Conserve and protect the environment and ensure that all environment regulations are adhered to in the implementation of all projects.
- Respond to emergencies that disrupt road communication.
- Restore road services within 14 days
- Inform the public on steps being undertaken to address the disruption.
- Provide appropriate road safety mechanisms and educate the public on the same
- Zero tolerance to corruption
- To be responsible corporate citizens.
Rights of Clients/Customers
- All road users
- The general Public
- Contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Ministries and corporate bodies
- Development partners
Obligations of Our Clients/Customers Information
Clients/Customers will be expected to provide accurate and timely information and documentation where required for effective service.
Procurement of goods and services
Our clients/customers are expected to be familiar with rules and regulations on procurement of services.Road safety
Clients/Customers shall adhere to road safety measures and observe all signs posted for their safety.
Clients/Customers should not engage in any corrupt practices with Authority’s staff.
Clients/Customers have an obligation to give the Authority’s staff maximum cooperation and accord them due respect and freedom to carry out their lawful duties. Customers/clients should not intimidate abuse, threaten or influence Authority staff in any manner whatsoever.