CALL FOR APPLICATION
Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) is a state corporation, established under the Kenya Roads Act. The Authority’s mandate is to manage, develop, rehabilitate and maintain national roads.
In order to enhance overall project objectives, the Kenya National Highways Authority, with financing from the African Development Bank, has made a provision in the project to provide
|Tuesday, 18th Sept 2018 at5.00pm|
|2||TRAINING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH MULTINATIONAL UGANDA-KENYA: KAPCHORWA-SUAM-KITALE AND ELDORET TOWN BYPASS ROADS PROJECT
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
|Tuesday, 2nd October, 2018 at 5:00 pm local time|
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR DIPLOMA AND DEGREE GRADUATES – FY 2018/2019
The Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA), a State Corporation under the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing Urban Development and Public Works was established under the Kenya Roads Act, 2007 and charged with the mandate to manage, develop, rehabilitate and maintain national roads.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, the Authority has put in place a one (1) year Internship Program for unemployed Kenyan graduate holders of degree and diploma certificates.
KeNHA has a well-structured Internship Program that sets the interns up for success through working on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and the chance to learn from more experienced professionals.
Qualifications for the KeNHA Internship Program 2018/2019
We are seeking to provide the Internship opportunities to those candidates in possession of the following qualifications;
- A Diploma or a First degree from a recognized Institution in the following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Survey, Economics, Sociology, GIS, Environmentalist, Business Management, Statistics, Finance/Accounting Procurement Studies, Human Resource Management, ICT, Law, Business Administration, Communications and Public Relations.
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 34 years.
- Must attach a valid personal accident insurance cover.
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last 2 (two) years.
- Must not have undertaken any other internship programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation.
N/B – BSC civil engineering graduates are required to be registered by EBK as Graduate Engineers.
- Must be a person of Integrity (Current Certificate of good Conduct required)
- Must be Computer Literate
- Strong Communication (written & oral) skills
KeNHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and therefore encourages persons living with disability, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program.
Candidates who meet the specified requirements should submit written applications, indicating clearly the specific internship discipline.
Applicants must also attach their CV with details of day time contacts, copies of academic certificates, certificate of good Conduct, Personal Accident Insurance Cover and National I.D Card or Passport.
Applications should be addressed to: -
The Director General,
Kenya National Highways Authority,
Blue Shield Towers, 9th Floor, Hospital Hill Road,
P.O Box 49712-00100, NAIROBI.
Or hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment Box placed on the 1st Floor (HRM Department) and should reach the specific addresses shown above by close of business on Tuesday 7th August, 2018 at 5.00pm
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation /details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.